OK, I know you LOVE free stuff - and this is your chance for great prizes! Pat Huntoon's Technique Junkie Design Team is participating this week in the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. One lucky participant will win a Two-Year subscription to the Technique Junkie Newsletter (on-line only) and a Fancy Folds and Motion CD. The other winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to use on the Stampotique Store. Instructions for participation follow my card.
If you don't own any Stampotique stamps yet, you are in for a treat. I made my card using Phineas from the Amy Wilson Wellenstein Collection. The frame and background pieces feature the Faux Barnwood technique from the February/March 2011 issue of Technique Junkie Newsletter. Phineas is stamped on Curious Iridescents Cryogen White card stock and colored with Copic Markers. You can click on the card to see it in large format.
OK, stampers, here are your rules for participation:
1. For this challenge, use Stampotique Stamps only.
2. You must use either the Faux Barnwood Technique or another Technique Junkie technique of your choice, and state which one you used in your post.
3. On the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog, you must link directly to your challenge post, not to your general blog.
4. The contest will close on March 8, 2011, at 5 PM EST.
5. Have fun and show us what you can do!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Stampotique Designer's Challenge
Labels: Faux Barnwood, Stampotique
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely it worked very well. Great cardReplyDelete
love Dawn xx
this came out just great!!! :)ReplyDelete
GREAT job on this challenge and love how u colored this guy! lol cute!ReplyDelete
This is fabulous, I love this image and your background is perfect xReplyDelete
Fantastic card, wonderful background and image.ReplyDelete
Wow, Cathy! Wonderful coloring and beautiful job on incorporating the technique into this project... so unique!!ReplyDelete